Portable Power Metering
The Portable Power Recorder accurately records and analyzes many power measurements all at the same time, and is the one tool you can use for all your power studies. The system lets you perform a variety of measurements simultaneously without swapping hardware or software modules. It can be installed anywhere for either portable or permanent power studies, even in the most hostile industrial environments.
The Power Recorder features:
- 4 voltage channels – three phases plus neutral-to-ground. Measures up to 600 Vrms, 1000 Vpeak.
- 5 current channels allow you to monitor neutral and ground current, in addition to phases
- Capture up to 6,000 simultaneous voltage events with simultaneous current in each monitoring session
- Multi-session option allows for 16 sessions, effectively multiplying event capture capability to 96,000 events
- 128 samples per cycle — on every cycle
- Supports single-phase, wye, delta, split phase, high-leg delta, open-leg delta, and other common power systems
- Harmonics and Flicker option measures harmonics up to 63rd
- Optional 2 MS/s sampling system for capturing and viewing high-speed transients