3C Electrical is a Fully Certified NETA Member
WHO IS NETA?
The InterNational Electrical Testing Association (NETA) is an independent, third-party electrical testing association dedicated to setting world standards in electrical maintenance and acceptance testing.
WHY CHOOSE A NETA ACCREDITED COMPANY?
- Technicians are trained to inspect, test, maintain and calibrate all types of electrical equipment in all types of industries;
- A Registered Professional Engineer will review all engineering reports;
- All tests will be performed objectively according to NETA specifications, using calibrated in instruments traceable to the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST).
- The company is a well-established, full-service electrical testing and maintenance business;
- NETA companies recognize that no phase of operations, whether field, laboratory, engineering, or administration, is of greater importance than safety and the prevention of accidents.
WHY CHOOSE 3C ELECTRICAL CO?
3C met strict requirements to become a full NETA member. We are dedicated to following the highest standard in electrical maintenance and acceptance testing. Because NETA stresses true independence from both equipment manufacturers and installation contractors, equipment testing and validation ensures the highest amount of reliability and prevents a potential conflict of interest.
We are proud of our long association with NETA and have grown our electrical testing and maintenance capabilities to better serve a wide variety of clients in New England.
To find out more, please contact us at 855-881-3911 or email email@example.com.